Scroll down to find:
- FEATURE: Resources for White Parents to Raise Anti-Racist Children
- MCC Resources for Families
- Outdoor Activities
- Bible Stories
- Music and Songs
- Shine Curriculum (including – Shine at Home and Shine On Resources)
Resources for White Parents to Raise Anti-Racist Children
- The Conscious Kid: follow them on Instagram and consider signing up for their Patreon
MCC Resources for Families
- May 24, 2020: When Did We See You? as told by Jeffrey.
- May 17, 2020: No, I’m the Greatest! as told by Carmen.
- May 10, 2020: Jesus’ Words About Worrying as told by Marie.
- May 3, 2020: Story of Jubilee as told by Jeffrey.
- April 26, 2020: Moses is Born as told by Peggy.
- April 19, 2020: Found in the Wilderness as told by Carmen.
- April 12, 2020: The Easter Story as told by Marie.
- April 5, 2020: Jesus’ Arrest and Death as told by Jeffrey.
- March 29, 2020: A Special Supper as told by Carmen.
- March 22, 2020: Mary, Jesus and a Grand Entrance as told by Carmen, Jeffrey and Mary.
Music and Songs
- Peace Before Us – Sing with Kaylin and Stephanie.
- Allelu, Allelu! – Easter sing-a-song with Kaylin and Stephanie.
- Kaylin and Stephanie’s Assembly Songs – Thanks to Kaylin and Stephanie for bringing familiar music to us.
- Bryan Moyer Suderman Sing-Alongs – Bryan has such a great, encouraging spirit. The sing-alongs can be found at Facebook.com/SmallTallMusic/videos, and at smalltallministries.com/blog for those without a Facebook account.